Saturday, January 22, 2011

100 thumbnails

Here is a page of 100 thumbnails I did for a competition over at conceptart.org I did it over the course of 1 and a half months.  Spending anywhere from between 1 and 2 hrs on each one from concept to final.  Had a lot of fun doing this.  Goes back 3 or 4 years now since I did them.  There where about 20 different creature ideas and I had to pick 10 of them, and then do 10 variants for each one.  I didn't even get close to winning, I think I only ended up getting only one vote in the end.  Was a great learning experience, so enjoy, hope you find some of them funny, and some of them cool, I tried to keep a high range of variety throughout the whole and concentrated on functionality.  Not that they would work in real life, but more so that they could work, in a game of cartoon, or even real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment